If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell Providership and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three to six months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Application Form
- Full Disclosure Form
- CME Identification and Mitigation of Relevant Financial Relationships Form (required for CME participants who have any financial relationship with ineligible companies)
- Attestation of WCM CME Faculty Eligibility Form (Those who are employees of or has ownership interests with ineligible companies cannot participate in a CME activity unless they can meet at least one of the included exemption criteria on this form. The form must be reviewed and approved by the CME Committee in advance of the activity)
- Joint Providership Policy and Letter of Agreement (CMEG-2A)
- Commercial Support and Exhibitor Letter of Agreement
- Jointly Provided CME Information Page
- Evaluation Form
- Guidelines for Clinical Content Review
- Clinical Content Review and Validation Monitor Form
- ACCME New Standards for Integrity and Independence Toolkit
- Final CME Activity Report
- Application Submission Deadlines AY2022-2023