Submitting Your Application
- Are there fees associated with electives? Yes, in addition to any VSAS fees, accepted students are charged $100 per semester of enrollment. Therefore, if a student is registered for both Fall and Spring semesters, the total charge will be $200.
- Can I setup an independent rotation outside of VSAS? No, eligible students may select from courses/blocks in VSAS.
Receiving a Decision
- When should I expect to hear about a decision? All decisions are made at least 45 days in advance, but students generally hear sooner than this.
- Can I modify the dates of my rotation? No, students must adhere to the set blocks posted in VSAS. All offers are final.
- When will I receive reporting instructions? About 1 week prior.
After Your Rotation
- How do I receive an evaluation/grade? All evaluations are submitted via OASIS. Students/universities may request a copy by emailing email@example.com.