Applying for Course Direction CME Credit
If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell sponsorship and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office: (212) 746-2631 (CME1), to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Application Form
- Full Disclosure Form
- Course Director/ICR Documentation of COI Resolution Form (CME-B)
- Conflict of Interest Identification and Resolution Disclosure Report
- Commercial Support and Exhibitor Letter of Agreement
- CME Information Form (CMEG-5A)
- One-Time Live Activity Evaluation Form
- Guidelines for Clinical Content Review
- Clinical Content Review and Validation Monitor Form
- Final CME Activity Report
- CME Activity Application Deadlines: AY2017-18