Approved MSEC and GSEC clubs/organizations are allowed to schedule WCM space free of charge. Meeting and event spaces are available in the Education Center at 1300 York Avenue, Belfer Research Building and Weill Greenberg Building Conference Center. Students can use the link below to schedule a room that meets their needs or work directly with education staff, listed below. Any events scheduled to take place outside of regular business hours, 8:00am-6:00pm, should be scheduled through Sharon Brooks (MD students) or Chrissie Kong (graduate students). This will ensure after hours charges are not billed to the student group.
MSEC Contact: Sharon Brooks, Student Life Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 746-7070
GESC Contact: Chrissie Kong, Sr. Coordinator for Student Success, email@example.com, 746-5426
Please note that reservation requests MUST be submitted no less that TWO WEEKS prior to the scheduled event to avoid last-minute charges.
Reserving a Meeting Space - During Regular Business Hours (8:00am – 6:00pm)
To reserve a space with Event Services go to: www.weill.cornell.edu/events. When reserving via the website students must use their WCM email address and when asked for a fund number enter the code STU-0001.
Reserving a Meeting Space – Outside of Regular Business Hours
To reserve a space, complete the reservation form here: https://weillcornell.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57KiZRw7zeI2WQl. After submitting the request, MD students should contact Sharon Brooks and graduate students should contact Chrissie Kong. Sharon or Chrissie will help shepherd your request through the approval process.
The following rules apply to all student groups and are non-negotiable:
- Please Note: Rooms in BRB and WGC are set in conference room format. Students should not move or break down tables in these rooms. If you require a different set up, please notify Chrissie or Sharon when requesting your reservation.
- All papers/documents/food/garbage must be removed from the room and disposed of appropriately. Please do not leave trash on the floor outside of the rooms. Food is not allowed in C- 200, A- 250, A-950 and Uris Auditorium.
- If an event is canceled, student groups must inform Event Services.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
Belfer Conference Rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Belfer 2nd floor – 204A, 204B, 204C
- Belfer 3rd Floor – 302 A, 302B, 302C, 302D
Weill Greenberg Conference Center 2nd floor
- Weill Greenberg – 214A, 214B, 214C
Estabrook Lecture Hall (A-250)
Weill Auditorium (C-200)
1300 York Ave 2nd floor small group rooms (to reserve after hours, please use the qualtrics link above and indicate your preference in the box that reads “If you have other requests:”)
Belfer Small Meeting Room Use
The small conference rooms in Belfer may be used by any group on a first come, first served basis as often as needed and upon confirmation. These rooms are BB212, BB214, BB216, BB312, BB314 and BB316. These rooms can accommodate up to 8 people. All conference rooms must be reserved using the process outlined above.
Belfer Skylight Lounge and Terrace – must be booked with the conference rooms in order to be compliant with the DOB Assembly permit.
Weill Greenberg Great Hall – must be booked with the conference rooms in order to be compliant with the DOB Assembly permit.