If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell Providership and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three to six months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Application Form
- Full Disclosure Form
- Course Director/ICR Documentation of COI Resolution Form (CME-B)
- Conflict of Interest Identification and Resolution Disclosure Report
- CME Information Page (CMERSS-4)
- Verbal Disclosure Form (to be used only when a CME Information Form cannot be completed in advance of the activity)
- RSC ICR Form (to be used only when seeking permission to apply for commercial support)
- Monthly Poster Template
- RSS Evaluation Form Template (CMERSS-5)
- RSS End of Year Report 2017-2018 (CMERSS-2)
- RSS Renewal Application Form 2018-2019 (CMERSS-3)
- CME Activity Application Deadlines: AY2018-19
Commercial support is not allowed for RSS activities at WCMC. Please contact the CME Office: (646) 962-6931, if you wish to petition the committee to grant an exception to this policy. All requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the activity.