If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell Providership and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three to six months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Application Form
- Full Disclosure Form
- CME Identification and Mitigation of Relevant Financial Relationships Form (Required for anyone who has any financial relationship with ineligible companies)
- Attestation of WCM CME Faculty Eligibility Form (Those who are employees of or has ownership interests with ineligible companies cannot participate in a CME activity unless they can meet at least one of the included exemption criteria on this form. The form must be reviewed and approved by the CME Committee in advance of the activity)
- RSS CME Information Page
- RSS Evaluation Form Template - New (survey questions to be used for sessions occurring from July 1, 2022 onwards)
- ACCME New Standards for Integrity and Independence Toolkit
- RSS Renewal Application Form for AY 2022-2023022-2023 (Due June 30, 2022)
- 6 Month RSS Report Form for period January 1, 2022 - June 30, 2022 (Due July 29, 2022)
- Application Submission Deadlines AY 2022-2023
- Industry support is not allowed for RSS activities at WCM. Please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 if you wish to petition the committee to grant an exception to this policy. All requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the activity.