If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell Providership and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three to six months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Full Application
- Full Disclosure Form
- Course Director/ICR Documentation of COI Resolution Form (CME-B)
- Conflict of Interest Identification and Resolution Disclosure Report
- CME Information Page (CMERSS-4)
- Verbal Disclosure Form (to be used only when a CME Information Form cannot be completed in advance of the activity)
- Monthly Poster Template
- RSS Evaluation Form Template (CMERSS-5)
- 6 Month RSS Report (Form CMERSS-1) covering period 01/01/2019-6/30/2019.docx
- RSS Renewal Application (Form CMERSS-3): Academic Year 2019-2020.docx
- CME Activity Application Deadlines: AY2019-2020
Commercial support is not allowed for RSS activities at WCMC. Please contact the CME Office: (646) 962-6931, if you wish to petition the committee to grant an exception to this policy. All requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the activity.