If you are interested in submitting an application for Weill Cornell Providership and CME credit approval, please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 to schedule an appointment to discuss and plan your activity.
Please note that applications are usually due at least three to six months prior to the distribution of publicity about an educational activity. No CME activity will be approved retroactively.
- New CME Course Preliminary Proposal Form
- Application Form
- Full Disclosure Form
- CME Identification and Mitigation of Relevant Financial Relationships Form (Required for anyone who has any financial relationship with ineligible companies)
- Attestation of WCM CME Faculty Eligibility Form (Those who are employees of or has ownership interests with ineligible companies cannot participate in a CME activity unless they can meet at least one of the included exemption criteria on this form. The form must be reviewed and approved by the CME Committee at least 3 business days prior to the date of the session/lecture)
- RSS CME Information Page
- RSS Evaluation Form Template
- Guidelines on Faculty Disclosure
- ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- ACCME New Standards for Integrity and Independence Toolkit
- 6 Month RSS Report Form for period July 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023 (Due January 31, 2024)
- Application Submission Deadlines AY2023-2024
- Application Submission Deadlines AY2024-2025
- Industry support is not allowed for RSS activities at WCM. Please contact the CME Office at (646) 962-6931 if you wish to petition the committee to grant an exception to this policy. All requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the date of the activity.